These girls just have no idea how lucky they are to have such a wonderful dad.
Yesterday before we went to pick up David from school, Sage asked me for some lip-chap. I put it on her small little lips and we left. When we pulled up to the school and David got in the car, he took a moment to look at Sage and said, "Sage! Your lips look so beautiful."
She felt so special and I was so surprised that he could even notice the difference. He is such a fun and sensitive dad to our little girls and they adore him.
Summer is such a nut but she keeps us so entertained.
And I threw these pictures in because we have been spending a lot of time in the snow and today was a snow-day for David. NO SCHOOL! I love you snow.
That story is SO sweet! What lucky girls!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww :) Your girls are beautiful!! And I love the Undies Hat.
ReplyDelete