I have been such a slacker at blogging this year. I don't think it will get any better, it is going to be a very busy year for us. We are so lucky to be visiting family this month. David has a clerkship in Washington and we have been able to stay with his parents. We have all been spoiled and the month has flown by.
One day we decided to go for a hike. On the way back it started raining and Summer did not appreciate it. The rest of us thought it was refreshing.We came home and had some hot dinner and watched Shirley Temple.









Sage turned five this month. We celebrated her birthday on Sunday and had a huge family gathering. We bought her the most adorable cruiser bike. I was so excited. When we got home we tried to put on training wheels and realized they wouldn't go on because the bike was way too big for small kids. I was so disappointed. I had to have something for her on her birthday so we took Sage Saturday night, late at night, to pick out her own bike at Walmart. She loved it. Her grandma got one for Summer too so that they could ride together.


Hanging out










Looking for crabs.


Summer really likes being a pirate and scaring us.


I LOVE the pictures! Looks like you guys are having a great time--I hope you have fun in Canada! We sure miss you here though :(
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...DYING over the plumber's crack pic!! :o) HILARIOUS!! Miss you guys way too much, but looks like you guys are having tons of fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and loving all your kids' cute outfits! They must have one styling mama! ;o)
ReplyDeleteMelissa!!! I just found your blog and am in love! It's SO wonderful to see you and your beautiful family :) It's been so fun to see all of your pictures and catch up! You are lovelier than ever!!
ReplyDelete