Wednesday, February 2

Christmas

Gosh! I haven't posted for over two months. Here is just a small post about our Christmas.
We stayed in Ohio for Christmas. Our first Christmas with just our small, little family. We missed all our family away from home but still managed to have a great time. We spent the holiday making gingerbread houses, playing games, and eating delicious food with good friends. On Christmas we all got spoiled.
FYI- This post is out of order but I didn't want to take the time to fix it.




Here are the girls waiting in line to see Santa.

If you wanted to see the pictures of the girls with Santa.....too bad. I trusted David to take the pictures and he took tons. When I went to look at them, they were all black. AHHH! O well, there is always next year, right?

We were so excited to visit the International Nativity Display in Kirkland. I took so many pictures because there were so many nativity's but I posted just a few to get an idea.



There are two things about Christmas that I don't want to forget. The first is how excited my kids were about Frosty the Snowman. They wanted to sing the song every night and the second was how excited they got to see the Christmas lights and decorations on everyones front yard. Summer would say, "Christmas lights!" in a way that would melt your heart.
I love these girls. They made Christmas so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment