Thursday, September 2

Canada Part 2- Waterton & Temple

One Sunday we decided to walk to the temple lawn. There were a ton of clovers and Summer diligently picked a bouquet of them. She was so proud. We also saw two huge owls sitting in the temple windows. I was just glad it wasn't the grizzly that they found on the temple lawn a month before.


Grandma and Sage holding hands. So sweet.




They love Grandpa.


Future baseball champ.


Some of the family wanted to go to the Prince of Whales to fly kites. We only had one so we had to share. It was so beautiful up there.






At first when I saw this I thought it was funny but then I remember how many times I have seen tourists feeding the deers and trying to get up close and personal. Yikes! They are not pets.


This year the bears were everywhere. Dad almost hit a cub just outside of town. Lots of our favorite swimming holes were closed off because of aggressive grizzlies.



"I'm done"

I had to put this picture in because I couldn't believe that Natisha could paint Summer's toenails. It just ends up being such a mess when I do it.

The kids loved, loved, loved, the new i-phones in the house. It was super nice to settle them down with a episode of "Max and Ruby". Wish I had one.

1 comment: