I had such a wonderful time in Canada with my family. They definitely kept me busy and spoiled me. I admit I enjoyed every minute. I have so many pictures of my trip that I have decided to break it into parts. I hope I can have it all done this week.
Here I got to go fishing with my oldest brother and dad. Love them! I got to enjoy their company and enjoy the beauty of the country where I grew up. Everything was so green this year. We went to several places to catch some fish but we didn't even catch a bite and it rained hard on us within the first hour. We stuck through it but still came home empty handed.
This is my brother tiptoeing through the tulips, I mean sunflowers. By the way, I can never take him serious.
Here is Curtis fishing on the edge.
This picture looks great but don't get excited. It was only weeds.
We had some family come into town for a parade. Kids loved it. (Missed you, Schnoorlings.)
I am lucky to have two wonderful brothers.
I had a couple of favorites in the parade. These two Native American boys were adorable.
This guy wanted himself some candy but Summer saw an opportunity for competition. "HA! HA! Right from under your nose"
Sword fight
A few more of my favorite floats.
This one isn't much to look at except for my awesome brother in the white shirt and cap, near the balloons.
I couldn't believe this kid could last so long in this position.
A Frustrated Max. "I am just not fast enough!"
"Do we have to go?"
I love Canada! Such beautiful country. Go Summer, stealing that candy, and Max is like the cutest little boy ever!
ReplyDeleteMelissa! YOU WERE IN CANADA FOR HERITAGE DAYS?!?!?! I was in Canada for Heritage Day...boo!! I am so sad we didnt see each other, it has been WAY too long, Janae was there too and I missed her!
ReplyDelete