Tuesday, September 7

Canada Part 3- BC

I have a love/hate relationship with my camera. I love having pictures but I hate lugging my camera around. I always worry about it getting stolen or rained on or something. I wish I would have loved my camera more often for our trip to British Columbia.

I did take a few shots. Here is Liam and Summer before their bike ride. They look miserable but they loved it as soon as we got going. Thanks Jared for carrying the extra weight.

Before
After

In the mornings the kids love laying in Grandma and Grandpa's bed.



I remember the days I wished I was a mermaid. No one could wish any harder than Elena. (right)







Tish really got everyone going on the sand castles. We made a really good one until Summer destroyed it.



Best Friends
World's largest truck.

1 comment:

  1. So many cute pictures, Liss! And I love your new header of Sage and Summer. What a cute picture!!!

    ReplyDelete