HAHAHA, that cracked me up! She is soo cute, I love the last picture where she looks like she is laughing at you for putting her there. Kids are awesome!
Haha that is hysterical! She looks so cute in the naughty corner. I am having a hard time seeing her being naughty, though. She is the best baby! Love the post.
David and I have been married for 7 years. We have two beautiful girls that are completely different not only in looks but behavior. We are currently living in Ohio where David is finishing his schooling and then we hope to move back to the west.
HAHAHA, that cracked me up! She is soo cute, I love the last picture where she looks like she is laughing at you for putting her there. Kids are awesome!
ReplyDeleteHaha that is hysterical! She looks so cute in the naughty corner. I am having a hard time seeing her being naughty, though. She is the best baby! Love the post.
ReplyDelete