Wednesday, November 11

HALLOWEEN

Halloween was a blast. Sage wanted to be a ballerina, at first. My sister had given me this cute ballerina outfit in the summer so I saved it for Halloween. Then Sage heard that her cousin was going to be a princess for Halloween so she wanted to be a ballerina, princess. The day before Halloween she heard that her friend was going as a fairy, so Sage wanted to go as a ballerina, princess, fairy. There isn't any fairy related costuming on her but we put the word "fairy" in the title just to make her feel better.

Halloween is really fun here. A lot of the podiatry student families meet together at one house. We spread out to do the trick or treating where most home owners are waiting in their garage or porch to hand out the candy and then we meet back together to have hot chocolate, snacks and visit. I loved it!




1 comment:

  1. Your girls are as adorable as ever! Love the costumes!
    ps every time I see Sage I shake my head with a smile. I love that she is a perfect mini you.

    ReplyDelete