We decided to go to the Amish country. I had to be sneaky because the Amish are camera shy. It was also raining but I had to take a few shots for my mom. She loved the Amish country when she came to visit us here in Ohio.
Pumpkin picking or just an excuse to take pictures of my beautiful girls.
After pumpkin picking we went to some friends house for FHE. We made carmel apples and carved pumpkins.
"Would the pretty lady like a carmel apple, maybe"
We each did a pumpkin. Sorry Jack, I don't know how I lost the picture of your pumpkin but it is gone.
Sage helped David with his.
isn't fall the best?! We have been anxious to get to Amish country (I know, lame we haven't been yet!) and seeing your pics makes me even more excited!
ReplyDeleteFun fun!! I want Fall to stay all winter long!!
ReplyDelete