Tuesday, September 29

MY TRUE LOVE

I named this post MY TRUE LOVE because these are the things I love; Family, Summer, and Vacation. I didn't write a lot because this post is long enough already. I just want to tell my family how special they are to me. There is never a dull moment being home and I love it.

This baby is so so so precious.


I am sure this the best moment of her life.


Typical


Yes! This is how Max always looks. Ready to eat.


Best Friends.


A little eye candy for the ladies.


I love this picture. This was the exact moment we found out Natisha was expecting her third baby. I just love all the reactions. Steve looks proud, Natisha looks excited, Mom is too surprised to react, Curtis already new, I am not sure what Jason is laughing about and the rest of us are trying to find Natisha to see if she is joking.


We were so glad that Dad was able to go to Fank Slide with us. Earlier that week he had received second degree burns on his legs from tanning. Jks! He had a bad sunburn from White Water Rafting. Poor guy had huge blisters all over his legs. I had pictures but thought I could spare everyone from getting the bum tingles from looking.


Great Grandma


Love this pose of Max


Cardston Parade



6 comments:

  1. what a great post meliss! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MANY FUN and beautiful pictures! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures of your family. And your girls are sooo cute! I really need to put up some more pics of the summer...I still have that one us girls took in Waterton, I just need to get it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Glad you're back tho! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pictures, and these are so cute! Looks like a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are all fabulous. Did you take them? You always look so cute. And can I just tell you that you are a great inspiration to me. You always seem to have the biggest smile on your face and so much love in your heart.

    Wish you lived closer. Have a Happy Halloween.

    Love ya,

    Muffin :o)

    ReplyDelete