Monday, November 1

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

This year Sage saw an owl costume in the Pottery Barn magazine for $50ish. She really wanted it but I wasn't willing to throw that kind of money down on a costume, so I made this instead.
Summer wasn't into the costumes this year but very into the candy. We were able to get her into a horse costume and she actually won the Best Female Costume Award at the Ward Halloween Party.
It was also David's Birthday this weekend. Here he is with his favorite type of cake. Carrot cake.
Halloween night I tried to read some cute stories with the girls so they wouldn't go to bed with witches, goblins and monsters on the brain but I think Summer was still a little spooked.
So was Sage, so much that when we asked her, "What should we do to keep the Monsters and Ghosts away so that you can sleep?" She replied, "I don't know, maybe like a sign or something?" We made these.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love the ghost signs! Sage's owl costume was SO cute - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa you are the cutest mommy! Seriously.....i am jealous! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just too cute!! Loved the costumes and good work on Sage's!

    ReplyDelete