Saturday, January 23

I've Lost My Mind

I just had the craziest experience. I took my girls to Toys R Us and left my wallet in my cart out in the parking lot. I didn't realize I had forgot it until I was shopping in Walmart. I went back to Toys R Us, found it still in the cart, and went back to Walmart to finish my shopping. I was half way home before realizing I did the same thing in Walmart but now my wallet was inside my purse that I had left in my cart in the parking lot. I went back couldn't find it, went inside and had no luck, went to a friends house to cry and call my husband since my phone, passports, green card, etc. were in my lost purse. Luckily someone honest had found my purse and called my husband. I am so grateful for honest people and a little worried I have lost my mind.

3 comments:

  1. You're not pregnant are you? Just kiddding, but that sounds like something I would do recently, I just feel more forgetful than usual. I'm so glad that there are honest people in the world and that it was returned to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, I think that's so funny someone asked you if you were pregnant too. :o) Those were my first thoughts. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that just the WORST?! Brady's favorite blanket has come up missing and I am just sick about it. I called three different stores, but no luck. :( So glad your purse back and it is so nice to know honest people live in Cleveland :)

    ReplyDelete