Wednesday, March 21

SIX

My oldest is now six. What happened?
Sage wanted a rainbow party this year. So we did everything from rainbow color nail polish to rainbow jello and more.
One of my favorite games was Rainbow Freckles. I got colored confetti and paired the kids into teams. I dumped the confetti into a bowl of H2O and they had to put the confetti on their partners face in one minute. Whoever had the most dots on their partners face won.
It was a beautiful day for a beautiful little girl.












This picture just makes me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. I remember holding her as a newborn when you guys lived in Rexburg... does that mean my baby will be 6 before I know it? Yikes! She is such a beautiful little girl and lucky to have such incredible parents. What a fun party! You are so creative Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she really enjoyed her birthday...I can't believe she's 6! Great job on the decorations...did you make her shirt too?

    ReplyDelete