I love this little girl. She might look precious in this picture but she also has a wild side to her. She brings so much energy into our home and keeps us laughing constantly. We are so blessed to have her.
Summer's birthday was on the 3rd but I was so busy that I didn't even make a cake for her. Her Grandma Ekman sent a wonderful package full of tons of fun toys and David and I gave her a doll. I planned to throw a party for her twice but plans kept changing. Finally I threw together something quick last minute. I had to get it done before going to Canada for vacation. I actually enjoyed having such a small party because there was minimal stress involved.
I really wanted to decorate all in pink but I knew Summer would go crazy over the Elmo cupcakes. I had to do it and she did go crazy. We still have some left overs and Summer always runs to the fridge bangs on the door and says, "ELMO".
She loves hats and was feeling special in her sparkly pink crown for the morning.
She has a lot of personalities.
We spent the party mostly in the yard, swimming. I thought they would have had enough after an hour but after two they were still going strong. We ended up eating, opening presents, etc. by the pool.
Thanks Grandma for the chair. She loves it and always sits in it like this.
I just love this picture below. Summer was so excited about her presents that she would put her hands to her mouth and gasp in surprise at the presents she hadn't quite finished opening.
The gang.
Summer had gifts for all her friends that came.
These two are so much alike. It is so fun to watch them together.
The Diva. Getting ready to hit the town.
After the party we went to an eating competition. David took part in this competition a few months ago with some buddies and they were all invited back for the finals.
Josh, the guy next to David, finished his 3lb. burger in 6 min. and won $250. David got 6th place. Too bad there were only 6 contestants. Only two people actually finished the burger.
After Metro Burger we had to come home and sing "Happy Birthday" to her a second time, just because.
The next day was swimming and karaoke. I was exhausted by the end of the night.
This little celebrity isn't mine but I would love to claim her and I had to have a picture of her and put it on my blog. She belongs to my friend Bree who I love to hangout with.
SO many cute pics...Summer is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so cute. You look like you are all doing well and having a great time!
ReplyDelete