March was madness.
First, I was just called as the new Young Women President of my ward and had to put together New Beginnings while at the same time learn and study a new Personal Progress program, attend a lot of new meetings, take turns teaching the lessons on Sunday, plan mutuals every Wednesday night, learn about camp, etc. I was very stressed but with my wonderful counselors and secretary, everything is now running smoothly. It also helps that I adore my Young Women.
During this time my mother was calling me and updating me about how all my siblings were in the hospital for different surgeries. (They are all fine and recovering)
My sister Natisha had a beautiful baby girl named Emma who I am so excited to meet this summer.
Thankfully during this time my two girls who probably felt a little neglected were coping well. Summer just graduated from crib to her own toddler bed.
It was Sage's Birthday. She is now four and I can't believe it. We had a big birthday with lots of kids. Too many to have time to take any pictures of the party. These pictures were of the private family party days before.
David and I were lucky enough to score some tickets to Cirque Do Soleil. We were on the edge of our seats the entire time. They wouldn't let us take pictures.
Sage and Summer, two very satisfied girls with their loot from the Easter Bunny. We do most of Easter with our video camera.
Before Easter some friends hosted a Eater Hunt for all the kids. We had a huge ham dinner, pinatas, egg hunts and egg painting. It was a lot of fun and we were all grateful for the beautiful weather.
Anyone who knows David knows that he loves to eat. Some of his friends invited him to an eating contest and it was too hard to pass up. He won a T-shirt for effort but only got through 2 lbs. of the 3 lbs. of meat.




After a long two weeks of studying and tests, David was at a basketball game and injured his foot. We spent four hours in the e.r. and he was sent home with a brace and crutches. I know this looks disgusting but believe me this was weeks later. I didn't have the stomach to take the picture before this.
I love Family Night. We decided to go to the park and took a walk through the woods. Summer started pointing to something in the tree and we realized she had found an owl.
March madness consisted of a lot of worry but also a lot of fun and memories.
What a busy month!!! Sounds like loads of fun though--and such cute pictures to top it off! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Busy busy busy! Maybe I shouldn't feel so bad that I have to teach the Laurels every week, plan a sacrament talk this week, finish up work, and try to get everything ready for our baby! You are WAY busier than me!
ReplyDelete