Tuesday, March 16

BABIES

Everyone around me is having babies and I am getting the baby craves. My friend let me take some pictures of her adorable little girl. It was just for fun and my first time so don't be too judgmental.






Our husbands are going to be podiatrists so of course we had to get shots of the feet.





4 comments:

  1. Wow Melissa, you are really talented!!! I love that you call it the baby craves, I call it baby hungry. My Mom said she doesn't think it ever really goes away, because she still gets baby hungry :). I'm more baby hungry than ever with the end of my pregnancy approaching, I just can't wait to hold my little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!!! Seriously, be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeeah, I'm sooo happy with these!! I love your touch ups on them. Makes them all the more fabulous!! Let's take some more soon!! :o)

    ReplyDelete