Tuesday, June 16

The Battle


O.K. so I have been having the most difficult time getting Sage to eat meals. Sometimes my lunches and dinners are a little uninspiring but others times they aren't too bad, especially the days that I buy bags and bags of groceries and I have a variety of meals to choose from. Any suggestions?

On the other hand, Summer loves to eat anything that is placed in front of her. 


2 comments:

  1. oh man Meliss....she looks SO much like you, it is crazy, they are both so cute. I dont have any advice, cause Scoty is just like that. BUT my doctor did tell me that #1 dont force feed them, cause that is how kids become overweight....and #2, they only need X amount of calories in one day and sometimes they get it all in one sitting, so....the doc pretty much told me not to stress it...good luck! (I dont remember what the amount of calories is! sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you've started a blog! It looks amazing! You did a great job and I LOVE the pictures! You have such a cute family. :)

    ReplyDelete