I thought it was about time to start a blog. A friend of mine has encouraged mothers to step away from behind the camera and take one picture of themselves with their kids a week. Here are my shots so far.
Sunday morning after taking her rollers out of her hair. She is so silly and sweet.
This is the night we got our new camera. We were so excited. So was Summer. I love her big grin.
Sage's Birthday. She looked so cute and had such a wonderful time. Thanks everyone for the gifts, she loved them.
I love to cuddle and kiss Sage and she is such a good girl to let me do it.
Me and the kids Easter morning.
I love hanging out with this kid. She always keeps me laughing with the cutest things she says and is one of my best friends.
O.K. so this isn't the best picture but I thought it had a cute story. A friend and I decided to take our kids to the park. While we were there a fire truck stopped close by. We found out that they were trying to save three little ducklings that had fallen down the sewer. They rescued all three. You can see them closer to the bottom of the picture.
The family decided to go for a bike ride. When we stopped for water Sage was obsessed picking the dandelions. I still remember picking them for my mom too.
Sage was giving me lessons on "the face" that will help me always get my way.
Our family and some good friends of ours went to the Squires Castle in Ohio. Thanks Lindsey for taking this shot. I love it.
I just love this girl. There is nothing more fun than making her laugh.
Summer and I were just waiting for a parade to start. She has had such a large appetite lately but she is still so small.
I love this idea! I might have to copy you! I think these will be great pictures to look back on.
ReplyDeleteCute pics! I love them all....but my FAV is the one where you are painting Sage's toe nails! It's adorable! YAY for blogs too! Glad you started one!
ReplyDeleteMelissa! I am so glad you started a blog! You will have to check mine out, fellerfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYour girls are SO cute...I love them! what a great idea about the pics with your kids, I need to be better at that! Where are you guys these days anyway? I hope you are well, I miss all your funny comments and having fun with you!
I love all the pics!!! Your girls are adorable:)
ReplyDeleteSOOO GLAD you finally started a blog! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! PROMISE!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all so beautiful and photogenic! I love that you are starting a blog - it might help me feel like I know what is going on with you guys! (ours is carlandcourtney.blogspot.com, in case you didn't realize...)
ReplyDeleteYeay, so glad you decided to start your own. Those are some great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHey, I know I already commented on this, but I just wanted to answer your question. Yes, Rylee does have her ears pierced, I got them done when she was 5 months old. It was hard to convince Shon to let me do it! But he did, and I think he likes it, but wouldnt ever tell me he does, cause he thought she should be like 12 or something before we did it! haha You should totally do it, although, you need to check, cause I got it done at Claire's and their policy is that you have to do it between 2months and 6 months, but then not until they are 2...cause after 2 months they have all their shots, if you wait till after they are 6 months, they have found their ears and there is more of a chance for an infection, so that is why they want you to wait till they are 2.....but maybe different places have different policies.....I hope you do it! it is so fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you started a blog. I love seeing pictures of you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your haircut! You and your girls are soooooo cute! Love those knit hats too!
ReplyDelete